KTOA MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to advance the education and professionalism of law enforcement officers assigned as tactical team members in the Commonwealth of Kentucky through information sharing, tactics, techniques, training, and other resources. We achieve this through networking of tactical teams involved in critical incident/high-risk operations in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- To provide an effective means of communicating between tactical teams in Kentucky and surrounding states.
- To facilitate the exchange of information between tactical teams in Kentucky and surrounding states regarding tactical operations.
- To serve as an educational resource and provide education to its members with regards to tactical operations and techniques.
- To provide assistance and support for developing training programs for tactical teams.
- To coordinate specialized training opportunities for our membership.
- To improve the image and professionalism of tactical teams in Kentucky by creating a forum for tactical officers to advance their knowledge and abilities in handling critical incidents and high-risk operations.
Be the first to know about upcoming KTOA events and News